After what seems an age, it appears that we will finally have the green light to open our doors and fire our stoves on the 17th May.
Whilst we are allowed to open for outdoor service only from the 12th April, our terrace really isn’t big enough to make this sustainable, so we really have no choice other than to wait until May when we can once again allow diners into our restaurant.
So our booking system is now open and we are now welcoming bookings from the 17th May onwards, and of course we are tremendously excited at the prospect of being able to serve you all again soon!
In the meantime stay safe and well and take care of yourselves and each other. The Tannin Level x